Pages

Pages

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[Hack] Fate World:The Myst v1.1

Hack Fate World:The Myst





https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/fate-world-the-myst/id1164761834?l=en&mt=8

Requirements:
  • Jailbroken and non Jailbroken iDevice
  • iFile/Filza
  • PreferenceLoader
  • CydiaSubstrate
  • working in (32/64 bit) (IOS 5,6,7,8,9.xx& 10.XX)
Hack Features :

Only Jailbroken Devices

  1. Auto Win ! (PVP Mode)
  2. Auto Win ! (in adventures mode by rial DMG )
  3. quickly finich stage !
  4. You are the winner with Maine challenge you while playingo ! 
Download NEW Hack v1.1  123gifs080.gif
[Vip Hack Ready


Non-Jailbroken Devices

  1. Auto Win ! (PVP Mode)
  2. Auto Win ! (in adventures mode by rial DMG )
  3. quickly finich stage !
  4. You are the winner with Maine challenge you while playingo !
Download NEW Hack v1.1  123gifs080.gif
[Vip Hack ] Ready


how to install ipa Cracked in Idevice No Jailbroken
how to use your ID itunes
 Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.and then tap on 'Trust  your email@bla.com'.
tut here
https://youtu.be/atEH02noiKU


Download Cydia Impactor



Instructions and Download:
  • - Download the file from the link above
  • - install hack by iFile/Filza
  • - active hack from setting
  • - Open the game and enjoy!


 
Donate (!!! $) here 

  https://www.paypal.me/AnouarTaoutaou

change your country in italy for u can use paypal.me





 (((((((( Wothing Video First )))))))))



((( how to install Hackd ipa Cracked in Idevice No Jailbroken )))




Credit: me @Ianouar3G/

28 comments:

  1. Still crashes iOS 9.3.3 iPad 4 turning it off fails still so file corrupted completely once hack is turned on

    ReplyDelete
  2. were i can find the link?? i cant find the file i need. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game Crash ?? Ruaplo Anouar

    Please Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hack!
    But it still crashes for me
    I use iOS 9.0.2

    I downloaded the game
    Then i downloaded the hack
    I respringed and tried it but the game crashes when i open it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i not have iphone 6 for try my hack :(

      i can make hack for u no need JB but is not free (i need more time working )

      Delete
    2. We're is the link I have the game but we're do I get ur hacked link for non jailbroken I sent you a donation I don't no why there is no link

      Delete
  5. iphone 6 hack game crash bro please fix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Fix Hack Crash in Iphone 6 +

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're is the link I have the game but we're do I get ur hacked link for non jailbroken

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're is the link I have the game but we're do I get ur hacked link for non jailbroken

    ReplyDelete
  9. non-jb It needs to be a big work and it is not free :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is okay I will pay you for a non jailbreak hack if you can include free diamonds in the game would be better but if u make a hack for none jailbreak I will buy it from you


    Btw getting diamonds hacks for online servers is hard but what if you hacked into the mailing system to send diamonds because that does not require a receipt or verification

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auto Win ! in adventure mode... why did i lost then?
    and what u mean by You are the winner with Maine challenge you while playingo !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruaplo, is this still working? I want the instant win on adventure. I'm on ios 9.3.2 and not jailbroken. I need the ipa crack for non-jailbroken. Contact me i will buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. put your email in paypal i will send you hack
      my fb: Ianouar Ruaplo

      Delete
  13. The game just shuts down whenever i i open the the app. Help ):

    ReplyDelete
  14. what is the diference beetween Fate world an da pokeland legends?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. If you have time you can check Nintendo Reward

    ReplyDelete
  16. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

 

.: The number of visitors :.


Soyez payé pour partager vos liens!